Terms and Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or services:
Digital Planet is a business providing technology and education services.
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed immediately via direct download or product download e-mail.
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Digital Planet is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Digital Planet will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 2% administration fee.
- We respect the privacy of every User. As a result of this, we would like to inform you regarding the way we would use your personal data.
- The points below will help you understand our general approach towards the use of your personal data, however, to the extent that there is any conflict as a result of a waiver of this clause by a User, that specific clause, and not the general approach, will be enforced and supersedes the general approach.
- By submitting your personal data to Digital Planet, it will be deemed to have been given with your permission, where necessary and appropriate, for disclosures referred to in this policy.
General Approach to Personal data
- Digital Planet does not and will not amend or alter any personal information provided by a User. It is the User’s responsibility to update its information.
- Digital Planet will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Digital Planet will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of an offering and for related renewal offerings.
- Digital Planet will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Digital Planet will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Digital Planet is committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained, however, Digital Planet does not guarantee a breach of such confidentiality arising out of malicious activities and/or activities over which it has no control.
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard Cards and Secure Internet Deposit (SID).
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Digital Planet via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Digital Planet separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Digital Planet takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Digital Planet chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Digital Planet may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by Digital Planet based in South Africa trading as Digital Planet and with registration number 1997/009391/07.
- Contact details